These conditions are valid exclusively between the company Cantina La Giaretta hereinafter referred to as COMPANY SUPPLIER and any person who makes online purchases on this site, hereinafter referred to as '' CUSTOMER ''. These conditions may be subject to change, the date of putting online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made in accordance with directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights, amending directives 93/13 / EEC and 1999/44 / EC and repealing directives 85/577 / EEC and 97/7 /THERE IS. (14G00033)
ARTICLE 1 - Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, THE SUPPLIER COMPANY sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on this website. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, through the access of the CUSTOMER to the address of the site and the creation of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 - Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by the SUPPLIER COMPANY to the CUSTOMER of an order confirmation email. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. The SUPPLIER COMPANY undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may emerge. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on the site do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
ARTICLE 3 - Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to that present at the moment in which the CUSTOMER consults the product data sheets; this must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail by THE SUPPLIER COMPANY, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the available products or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to customer service.
ARTICLE 4 - Methods of payment
1. Any payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made through one of the payment methods indicated by the SUPPLIER COMPANY on the site.
2. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER when this is done take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 - Prices
1. The prices of the products displayed can be VAT. included / excluded. However, it is indicated on the page if the value added tax is applied.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process before making the payment.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts the SUPPLIER COMPANY's right to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent as confirmation of the order acquisition.
ARTICLE 6 - Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force (Articles 52/59 of Legislative Decree 21/2014), the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of the physical possession of the property, in accordance with the procedures provided for in the aforementioned Legislative Decree.
ARTICLE 7 - Delivery methods and terms
1. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
2. For each order placed on the site, the SUPPLIER COMPANY will issue an invoice for the material shipped, after the order is processed. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure is valid. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated therein.
3. The SUPPLIER COMPANY undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day following that of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 8 - Liability
1. THE SUPPLIER COMPANY assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet network, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
2. The availability of each item is indicative only, has no contractual character and the seller cannot be held liable in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 9 - Integrity
These General Conditions of Sale consist of all the clauses that make them up. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale are considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a court with jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 10 - Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the CUSTOMER, if located in the territory of the State
The customer is protected according to the new reg. 2016/679 / EU on Privacy.